All XML2Selenium reports contain index page
It is actually special plugin allowing to access remaining reports. It shows you:
- version of XML2Selenium
- name of class containing XML2Selenium running instructions
- date of reports creation
- size of reports
- suite id allowing us to distinguish different runs of XML2Selenium
Please study which reports you can access
Most important report. Separate plugin. Provides filtering and tags, as well as folder based navigation. Provides very detailed information about tests and tests cases, allows to access all the build artifacts, source code of test, logs, exception information, and many other metrics.
More for management. Separate plugin. If QA engineers used tag then reports are generated in BDD way. That makes it very easy to find where logically problem is in your application without accessing complex information.
Allows to study which JVM parameters were used for running, and which plugins are turned on for XML2Selenium. At bottom contains technical logs useful for developers of XML2Selenium.
Business report is mainly used report.
We provide a short overview of what to check there.
- Experiment with all kind of filters, tags and folders
- Click at icons with warning/error problems, study exception popup
- Expand some test cases to study inner tests
- Click at link in TestCase/Name cells to see in browser source code of tests
- Click at link in Test/Name to access very powerful feature WebView, allowing you to study source code and check at which line tests is failed
- Click "go to bdd report" to go to appropriate bdd report
- Definitely study some artifacts: logs, screenshots, video.